Terms of Service – Use of Website
Agreement between Blue Collar Installations and Customer
Welcome to the Blue Collar Installations website. Our website is provided exclusively to assist customers in gathering information about our offered services and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Blue Collar Installations” refer to https://blue-collar-installations.ca/. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the website, mobile site and/or offered services through us on this website, via phone, and/or through our agents.
This website and related platforms are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or related platforms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website or its related platforms signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use this website in accordance with this Agreement;
- You will only use this website to make legitimate purchase(s) of our services for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete;
Use of Mobile Site
Blue Collar Installations’ mobile site is provided in the same way, for the same purposes, and under the same conditions as the website. By accessing or using the mobile site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the mobile site.
The content and information on this website, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your purchase(s) and related documents for our offered services through this website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or units obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent purchase(s) in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
Trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be protected by trademarks or are trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Blue Collar Installations trademarks or third-party trademarks.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Blue Collar Installations, its contractors and its licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the website and services, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.