The type of lighting can alter the appearance of the room and impact your mood while you’re in the space.
Are you wondering what kind of light bulb you should choose for your rooms?
Here are some guidelines:
• Workspaces/Home Offices should have bright light bulbs with cool tones
• Living/Dining Rooms: low to moderate, warm and soft lighting levels work very well for these spaces.
• Kitchens need bright lights as they are “task oriented” rooms.
• Bathrooms work well with low to moderate lighting levels.
• Bedrooms: low to moderate, warm and soft lighting levels work very well for these spaces.